Thanks NG peepz for providing so much feedback on our first game here, Nitro Girlz: Drift!
We listened and hope to have made an update that you will like with the following improvements:
This was the biggest issue for most of you. We tweaked the controls to make it more "drift-y" while at the same time adding more control to stabilize the car. You should now be able to go straight easier to make it through the gate obstacles and the car should generally behave better. The core challenge is still the same, just the handling improved.
Many found the punishment for screwing up one drift to harsh, so we adjusted the score multiplier:
- perfect donuts = multi increases by 1
- great donuts = multi stays the same
- good donuts = multi decreases by 1 (instead of full reset to 1)
Perfect drifts now grant a slight fuel boost. Also fuel pickup spawn rates have been increased slightly.
We adjusted the tutorial texts to make them easier to understand.
The scores are now easier to read with added "thousand separators"
Bug Fixes & Tweaks
- Perfect Drifts should now register correctly
- Collected coins are saved to your wallet even when doing a "quick retry"
- Car collider is now more forgiving when scraping along walls or obstacles with your tail
We hope you like the changes and the game. We're planning on adding more content, i.e. a second girl, sounds and animations in parallel to the development of Nitro Girlz: Paradise - our open-world arcade racing dating sim we're mainly developing. Go check it out on our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/giantfloof, the next update v0.0.5 is just around the corner with a fully animated 3D ingame sex mode incoming!
Cheers from the Floofs